Get certified to teach English while enjoying a rich cultural experience in Peru.
TEFL Zorritos is a TEFL training institute located in the idyllic coastal town of Zorritos in the far north of Peru.
Study a TEFL course with TEFL Zorritos in Peru, South America and travel the world, live abroad and enrich people’s lives by teaching English.
“TEFL Zorritos was phenomenal, I could not have asked for more. My instructor absolutely went above and beyond the call of duty in every way and provided an incredibly satisfying and comprehensive course. I wholeheartedly recommend this program to any and all who are interested.” Peter McGann, USA.
WHY CHOOSE TEFL ZORRITOS? THREE THINGS MAKE US UNIQUE…
- Our small groups allow for one on one feedback for your teaching practice classes, crucial to ensuring your development as a teacher.
- Most TEFL & CELTA courses expect you to teach yourself grammar prior to the course, we have included a complete overview of English grammar as part of our course.
- Our course includes 120 hours of training with 10 hours of real, observed teaching practice of local students, including adults and young learners and covering all levels.
- Our course cost includes a teaching placement with an institute in Peru upon graduation.
TO MAKE THE EXPERIENCE EVEN BETTER…
- We provide TEFL training in a beautiful, natural setting at our beach-front outdoor training centre in Zorritos.
- TEFL Zorritos graduates will benefit from our job placement program in Peru, including positions with a work visa, paid holidays, health insurance and other incredible benefits.
- Our courses have a maximum of 12 trainees to ensure a personalized experience and a high level of attention from our trainers.
- We offer all inclusive course and accommodation packages from US$2,190
- Trainees have the opportunity to complete up to 10 advanced certifications, such as Teaching Business English or Teaching Young Learners, for only US$100 (valued at US$1,000).