Get certified to teach English while enjoying a rich cultural experience in Peru.
TEFL Zorritos is a TEFL training institute located in the idyllic coastal town of Zorritos in the far north of Peru.
Study a TEFL course with TEFL Zorritos in Peru, South America and travel the world, live abroad and enrich people’s lives by teaching English.
“TEFL Zorritos was phenomenal, I could not have asked for more. Ellie, my instructor, absolutely went above and beyond the call of duty in every way and provided an incredibly satisfying and comprehensive course. I wholeheartedly recommend this program to any and all who are interested.” Peter McGann, USA.
WHY CHOOSE TEFL ZORRITOS? THREE THINGS MAKE US UNIQUE…
- Our small groups allow for one on one feedback for your teaching practice classes, crucial to ensuring your development as a teacher.
- Most TEFL & CELTA courses expect you to teach yourself grammar prior to the course, we have included a complete overview of English grammar as part of our course.
- Our course includes 120 hours of training with 10 hours of real, observed teaching practice of local students, including adults and young learners and covering all levels.
TO MAKE THE EXPERIENCE EVEN BETTER…
- We provide TEFL training in a beautiful, natural setting at our beach-front outdoor training centre in Zorritos.
- TEFL Zorritos graduates will benefit from our job placement program in Peru, including positions with a work visa, paid holidays, health insurance and other incredible benefits.
- Our courses have a maximum of 12 trainees to ensure a personalized experience and a high level of attention from our trainers.
- We offer all inclusive course and accommodation packages from US$1,860
- Trainees have the opportunity to complete 10 advanced certifications, such as Teaching Business English or Teaching Young Learners, at no additional cost.